What is the Professional Title for a Hair and Makeup Artist?

Are you looking for a professional to style your hair and apply makeup? Then you need to find a cosmetologist. This is the title for someone who is trained in hair styling and makeup application. Cosmetologists are more than just beauticians. While beauticians may specialize in hair or makeup, cosmetologists are trained to analyze skin, including the scalp.

They have a more complete education and offer a wider range of services than beauticians. So, if you're looking for someone to help you look your best, make sure you find a cosmetologist. They have the knowledge and experience to give you the look you want.

Briana Amster
Briana Amster

Freelance music geek. Professional web designer and Freelance beer aficionado. A good green leaf smoothie wins the points!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *